used to + Infinitive

Results


1. Дополните интервью следующими фразами:
use to work, used to laugh, use to like, used to hate, used to be, used to work
Interviewer: Where did you grow up?
Bianka: West London. And it wasn’t such a nice place at that time. There (1) _________lots of factories around that made the place look ugly. It’s changed a lot since then.
Interviewer: Did you go to school there?
Bianka: No, I didn’t. My school was ten kilometres away. I had to ride a bike.
Interviewer: What lessons did you (2) ________________?
Bianka: Believe it or not, I (3) _____________ Music. I always sang too loudly and everybody (4) _______at me. My favourite lessons were Maths and PE.
Interviewer: Did you (5) ________ after school or on holidays?
Bianka: I did. I (6) __________ at one of the music studius in the area. Just making tea and coffee, you know. Then one day one of the studio bosses heard me singing in the kitchen and they decided to give it a try!
Упражнение 2. Составьте вопросы из слов.
1.            you like What use did look to?
2.            did What like you to use?
3.            do you use didn’t to What?
4.            you did to use What about dream?

5.            games to did you What play use?

Your answer

0 коментарі:

Дописати коментар